Managing Wallets and Addresses
This page summarizes the recommended approach for managing accounts in an application that integrates with the Network.
If integrating a system with the Network involves transfers between different users (accounts) - a good example for this case is the integration between an exchange system and the Network - the recommended approach is to have a MultiversX Account (Address) for each user of the system.
Accounts creation can be achieved through different approaches:
- using the MultiversX Web Wallet
- programmatically, using the mxpy - Python SDK
- programmatically, using the erdgo - Golang SDK
- programmatically, using the erdjava - Java SDK
- using the lightweight CLI
- using our lightweight HTTP utility
- programmatically, using the TrustWalletCore extension for MultiversX